Logo Blob Heavyweight Tee
Featuring: the first drop that started the great flood –
Rosie wears a size Large Logo Blob Heavyweight Tee in Los Angeles, California
- 100% cotton
- Fabric weight: 5.0–5.3 oz/yd² (170-180 g/m²)
- Open-end yarn
- Tubular fabric
- Taped neck and shoulders'
- Double seam at sleeves and bottom hem
MATH BASS X DELUGE DESERT VEINS CREWNECK SWEATSHIRT
The image here is a 17th-century camel skeleton rendered by Math Bass in oil on linen, from their 2021 exhibition “Desert Veins” at Vielmetter, Los Angeles.
Marking the artist’s first body of work composed of oil paint — the exhibition introduced a significant shift in medium, technique, mannerism, and possibility. Continuing to utilize their signature visual lexicon of symbols and shapes, Bass challenges and softens the notably graphic composition(s) found throughout their previous bodies of work. Along with the appearance of hand-painted gestures and an enhanced sensuality amongst the artist’s personal semiotics, Bass allows for a wider range of symbolism, as well as an intentionally spiritual angle to come through their already ambitious and cosmological practice. Within these additional levels of engagement, Bass creates a visceral sense of forgiveness towards the rigor of maintaining a hard-edge universe, conveying a more 'irreplaceable moment’ within their expressive powers.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Classic fit
- 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Deluge Classic Sweatpants
15" white Deluge drop logo on ash grey classic sweatpants.
- 8 oz., pre-shrunk 50/50 cotton/polyester
- NuBlend pill-resistant fleece
- High stitch density for a smooth printing canvas
- No side seams
- Double-needle stitched covered waistband with inside drawcord
- Elastic bottom leg openings